ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PLACEMENT CANDIDATES
Effective Date: 01 April 2019
Last Update: 01 April 2019
“We”, “Us” and “Our” means Crinkle Recruitment (part of The Schools HR Co-operative Limited.) (“Crinkle Recruitment” or “Crinkle”) and should be construed accordingly.
“The Website” or “Our Website” refers to www.crinklerecruitment.com
“You” and “Your” refer to any individual accessing the website.
Account” refers to any account on our website that you may register, or be
registered for, in order to use certain aspects of our Services.
and “Work-Seeker” refers to any individual interested in, or using our website
and services to access our work finding services.
“Recruiter” and “Recruiting Organisation” refers to any organisation using our
permanent recruitment services
Services” or ‘Our Services” refers to any of our service provided for
work-seekers, and/or hirers.
These Additional Terms for placement candidates set out the information applicable to you when you register with Crinkle Recruitment for work-finding services. These Additional Terms should be read carefully, in conjunction with our General Terms, before using any part of our website and/or before registering for work-finding services. By using and registering on our website for such purposes, you are deemed to have accepted the General Terms, these Additional Terms for Permanent NQT Candidates, our General Privacy and Cookies Policy.
This Website is owned and operated by Crinkle Recruitment. Crinkle Recruitment, part of The Schools HR Co-operative Limited (“SHRC”). Crinkle Recruitment is a trading name of The Schools HR Co-operative Limited We are registered in England and Wales under the company number 8004727. Our Registered Office and trading address is:
The Schools HR Co-operative Ltd, Unit 1 Britannia Court, The Green, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 7PN
To contact us with a general enquiry, please complete our Contact Us form, or contact us by phone on 01895 717 008.
1. Crinkle Recruitment, part of The Schools HR Co-operative Limited, are to provide you permanent recruitment services – that is to say we will act as an agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
2. Upon provision by the candidate of a full and accurate Candidate Application Profile or CV, Crinkle Recruitment, at its sole discretion, will search for suitable employment positions on behalf of the candidate. The type of employment sought for the candidate will be suitable for their level of experience and skills as well as the type of employment they are seeking.
3. The candidate shall provide Crinkle Recruitment with satisfactory evidence of the candidate’s identity which shall include, but not be limited to, a certified copy of the candidate’s passport or birth certificate.
4. The candidate shall provide Crinkle Recruitment with satisfactory evidence of any experience, training, qualifications and/or authorisations the candidate is required by law, any professional body, or by the Hirer to hold or have. This evidence shall include, but not be limited to:
- up to date copies of such qualifications and/or authorisations; and
- the names of two suitable referees who the candidate agrees that Crinkle Recruitment may approach at any time purpose of obtaining references about the candidate.
6. Crinkle Recruitment shall be under no obligation to find employment for the candidate.
7. Crinkle Recruitment may withdraw, at any time and without prior notice or reason, services to find employment for the candidate. If such services are withdrawn, Crinkle Recruitment will notify the candidate in writing (including, but not limited to, email or letter to the candidate’s last known address) of such withdrawal of employment finding services.
8. Crinkle Recruitment may provide specific advice or information to the candidate during the application process. Crinkle Recruitment does not accept any liability or responsibility for any actions, results, adverse situations, or loss suffered by the candidate as a direct result of any advice or information we may provide.
9. An offer of employment made by the hirer may be subject to the hirer obtaining satisfactory references, safeguarding, and other pre-employment checks on the candidate. Crinkle Recruitment does not accept any responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the candidate by reasons of the hirer failing to provide written confirmation of a conditional or non-conditional offer of employment, or by reason of the hirer withdrawing the offer of employment at any time for any reason.
10. The candidate having any complaint in connection with the work finding services shall have the right to present a complaint in writing to a Director or Senior Manager of The Schools HR Co-operative Limited, as detailed in the Crinkle Recruitment Complaints Policy and Procedure.
11. We review these Additional Terms for Placement Candidates regularly and reserve the right to make changes at any time to reflect changes to business and legal requirements. If we revise these Additional Terms for Placement Candidates, we will contact you directly to notify you of our revisions and any actions that you may need to take as a result of changes to these terms.