This is an exciting opportunity for a fantastic teacher to join the team of this recently redeveloped primary school in Harrow. Situated within a few minutes’ walk from a tube station (Stanmore) we are looking for a teacher who can enthuse, challenge and motivate pupils.
What can this school offer:
- well behaved children who are eager to learn;
- a school where children’s progress is well above national averages, by the time they leave;
- a caring, dedicated team of professionals, who are keen to develop their practice;
- a school that takes pride in developing the whole child;
- excellent CPD opportunities;
- a brand new, well-resourced school building set in amazing school grounds.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who has high academic expectation and shows a commitment to developing ‘the whole child’ as well as being ready to support the ethos of the school. You will also have an up-to-date knowledge and understanding in engaging pupils within a creative curriculum.
If you are currently undertaking a course leading to Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in 2019 or have recently attained QTS and not taken up a permanent teaching post since this award, then please register and apply today.
If you would like to discuss this opportunities in more detail, contact Joe at Crinkle Recruitment on 01895 717 008.
Applications will be considered as they are received. We advise applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Crinkle Recruitment and the schools we support are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment. Candidates will be subject to relevant suitability checks as part of the registration process.