Are you a creative, enthusiastic Newly Qualified Teacher looking for a supportive, well-resourced primary school where you will be given the opportunity to flourish? This expanding four form entry primary school is looking to appoint two Newly Qualified Teachers to join their existing team of talented staff in EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
Located close to the border of Harrow and Barnet, this school has access to excellent local transport links including several bus routes and a short walking distance from the Jubilee tube line.
This school is looking for individuals who:
- are passionate, motivated and dedicated to providing a stimulating learning environment;
- are committed to their own professional development;
- are excited at the prospect of joining a school at the beginning of its journey under new leadership.
In return, this school can offer you:
- a June or July start to the induction process;
- the support of a leadership team dedicated to having a positive impact on your well-being;
- a vibrant and well-resourced working environment;
- enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils;
- a dedicated NQT mentor and a supportive team of staff;
- opportunities to develop leadership skills.
If you are currently undertaking a course leading to Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in 2019 or have recently attained QTS and not taken up a permanent teaching post since this award, then please register and apply today.
If you would like to discuss this opportunities in more detail, contact Rebecca at Crinkle Recruitment on 01895 717 008.
Applications will be considered as they are received. We advise applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Crinkle Recruitment and the schools we support are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment. Candidates will be subject to relevant suitability checks as part of the registration process.