As a result of rapidly growing student numbers, this popular and thriving Secondary school in Northwood is seeking to appoint a Newly Qualified Geography Teacher to join their friendly staff team.
The school which is easily accessible by public transport (a short walk from the Metropolitan tube and served by the H11 bus route) has recently move into an impressive new, state of the art building with specialist facilities which can be enjoyed by both staff and students.
Having motivated, well supported staff is key to their future success and therefore they believe in supporting staff and providing outstanding opportunities for everyone, which has been reflected in a recent Outstanding Ofsted report (2018).
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge;
- Have experience of planning and teaching secondary curriculum;
- Have a genuine commitment to high quality teaching;
- Have effective communication and time management skills.
In return, this school offers:
- A well-established induction programme;
- Extensive CPD programmes and opportunities for progression;
- A friendly and welcoming staff team;
- On-going support for all staff;
- Opportunities to be involved in extra-curricular activities;
- Excellent resources and state of the art facilities;
- A fantastic work-life balance.
If you are currently undertaking a course leading to Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in 2019 or have recently attained QTS and not taken up a permanent teaching post since this award, then follow the link below to register and apply today.
If you would like to discuss this opportunities in more detail, contact Rebecca at Crinkle Recruitment on 01895 717 008.
Applications will be considered as they are received. We advise applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Crinkle Recruitment and the schools we support are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment. Candidates will be subject to relevant suitability checks as part of the registration process.