Are you looking to kick-start your teaching career in an Outstanding Secondary School in North West London?
Judged as Outstanding by Ofsted in 2018, this thriving, and rapidly expanding Secondary school is seeking a motivational Newly Qualified PE Teacher to join their friendly team in building upon the strengths already present within the department.
Having recently moved into a new building, with state of the art facilities, the PE Department has benefited hugely from the large school grounds and purpose built sporting facilities including, but not limited to, a sports hall, full size AstroTurf pitch, 400m running track and courts for both tennis and netball.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge;
- Have experience of planning and teaching secondary curriculum;
- Have a genuine commitment to high quality teaching;
- Have effective communication and time management skills.
In return, this school offers:
- A well-established induction programme;
- Extensive CPD programmes and opportunities for progression;
- A friendly and welcoming staff team;
- On-going support for all staff;
- Opportunities to be involved in extra-curricular activities;
- Excellent resources and state of the art facilities;
- A fantastic work-life balance.
If you are currently undertaking a course leading to Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in 2019 or have recently attained QTS and not taken up a permanent teaching post since this award, then follow the link below to register and apply today.
If you would like to discuss this opportunities in more detail, contact Rebecca at Crinkle Recruitment on 01895 717 008.
Applications will be considered as they are received. We advise applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Crinkle Recruitment and the schools we support are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment. Candidates will be subject to relevant suitability checks as part of the registration process.