This is an exciting opportunity for two enthusiastic Newly Qualified Science Teachers to join the Science Department of this popular, and rapidly expanding 11-18 Secondary school in Northwood.
A committed and talented team of teaching and support staff, coupled with a brand new, state of the art building, including specialist facilities, has helped shape a rich learning environment, allowing students access to an exceptional education.
The school was judged by Ofsted as "Outstanding" in October 2018 and is continually striving towards further improvement in order to ensure both staff and pupils reach their full potential.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge;
- Have experience of planning and teaching secondary curriculum;
- Have a genuine commitment to high quality teaching;
- Have effective communication and time management skills.
In return, this school offers:
- A well-established induction programme;
- Extensive CPD programmes and opportunities for progression;
- A friendly and welcoming staff team;
- On-going support for all staff;
- Opportunities to be involved in extra-curricular activities;
- Excellent resources and state of the art facilities;
- A fantastic work-life balance.
If you are currently undertaking a course leading to Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in 2019 or have recently attained QTS and not taken up a permanent teaching post since this award, then follow the link below to register and apply today.
If you would like to discuss this opportunities in more detail, contact Rebecca at Crinkle Recruitment on 01895 717 008.
Applications will be considered as they are received. We advise applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Crinkle Recruitment and the schools we support are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment. Candidates will be subject to relevant suitability checks as part of the registration process.