Post Start Date: January 2022
Closing date: 09/12/2021
Closing time: 11:59 AM
We have a vacancy for a teacher to start in January 2022.
Contract Information: Fixed-Term Maternity Cover with the possibility to become permanent.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a happy and successful primary school with delightful children. Situated in Uxbridge, Whitehall Junior School is a warm, lively and forward-thinking school with happiness and creativity at the heart of everything. We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic professionals who are committed to improving the lives of our children.
We are looking for an inspirational individual who:
- is an excellent KS2 practitioner who have high expectations of themselves and others;
- is confident to teach across all year groups;
- is keen to continually develop as a teacher;
- is passionate about encouraging all children to achieve their best;
- is ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all;
- has a commitment to working in partnership with staff and parents to promote excellent learning opportunities for all;
- has a desire to learn and provide a rich and inspiring curriculum;
- has a good sense of humour!
For the right candidate, we will offer:
- a good work-life balance with each teacher having their delegated amount of PPA per week
- a collegiate approach to enhancing teaching and learning
- an ambitious and dynamic senior leadership team
- extensive support and evidence-based CPD
- a free well-being support package
We encourage you to come and visit us so that you can meet our lovely children and find out what we can offer you. ECTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
Interviews will be held on Monday 13th December 2021
These interviews may be subject to social distancing but we currently plan to have face-to-face interviews. To organise a visit, please contact: Mrs Adriana Tudorescu, School Business Manager by emailing: email@example.com
CV's will not be accepted.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Address: Cowley Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 2LX