St Catherine Catholic Primary School
Salary: Main Pay Range; £27,596 – £38,963 (includes Outer London Allowance)
Additional Salary Information: 2019 School Teachers Pay Award review pending
NQTs considered: Yes
Lesson Observations and Interviews: Tuesday 29th and Wednesday 30th October 2019 (Lesson Observations can take place in current place of work)
St Catherine Catholic Primary School is a popular one form entry school set in beautiful surroundings close to major transport links (West Drayton train stations, London Buses and M25/M4) with a close-knit staff, lovely children and very supportive parents. Our latest Ofsted report in March 2018 graded us as ‘a good school’ and we are determined to improve on this.
- Be an excellent innovative classroom practitioner who can lead by example;
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to raising pupil and whole school achievement;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and work as part of a team;
- Be strongly supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school.
We can offer you:
- A caring happy school with a strong Catholic ethos;
- Well behaved and enthusiastic children who love learning;
- A hard working, dedicated staff team committed to raising standards;
- Supportive parents who contribute to our cohesive multi-cultural community in many ways;
- A supportive and encouraging Governing Body;
- A wide range of professional development opportunities;
Potential applicants are encouraged to contact the school at the earliest opportunity. Visits are welcomed. To book an appointment, please contact us on 01895442839 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NQT’s and non Catholics are welcome to apply
CVs will not be accepted