Cannon Lane Primary School
Work Pattern: Term Time only + 5 INSET days (39 weeks).
Interviews will be held: Week commencing 17th July 2019.
Further information: The advertised working hours can be negotiated at the interview stage.
This is an exciting time in the life of our expanding 4 form intake school and a great opportunity to be part of its future. Cannon Lane Primary is a popular school in Pinner, Harrow. We have an excellent reputation within the local community and a proven track record of ensuring that all children attain their academic potential and grow into responsible citizens.
The Headteacher and Governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, caring and compassionate person to join our Welfare Team. We are seeking a candidate who considers themselves an able multi-taskers and who is confident and considerate when dealing with children and adults who are unwell or need medical attention.
The ideal applicant will:
- Have experience of working in a school environment;
- Hold a current First Aid certificate;
- Be committed to looking after children’s welfare and well being;
- Have the ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with a wide range of people;
- Have good language and communication skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering first aid and welfare duties for children and staff;
- Communicating effectively with parents and school staff;
- Management of medicines on school site and the administration of these;
- Arranging appropriate school welfare training;
- Maintain medical records and reporting where needed.
Visits to the school are both welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Anna Checkley in the school office on 020 8866 3536
. Alternatively, to learn more about the school please visit our website