Salary (actual): £19,639 - £20,719, inclusive of fringe allowance;
Work Hours: 36 hours per week;
Work Pattern: Term time + 2 INSET days – 38.4 weeks per annum;
Pension: 22.7% employer’s contribution.
This is an exciting opportunity to work at Cranford Park Academy, a warm and vibrant multi-cultural school based in Hayes, West London. We serve a wonderful community and our children are polite, friendly and eager to learn.
Our school is part of The Park Federation Academy Trust, and our partnership means that there are opportunities for professional development that will further your own skills, knowledge and expertise.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic individual who:
- Can provide welfare and first aid support to pupils and staff;
- Can maintain our database of children with on-going needs;
- Can assist with care plans for pupils with specific and complex medical needs;
- Has the ability to communicate orally and in writing in connection with the preparation of reports, weekly plans and daily records;
- Has a good telephone manner and is able to deal sensitively with a range of children, parents and outside agencies;
- Has excellent IT and interpersonal skills;
- Is able to maintain confidentiality;
- Ideally has previous school office experience including using Arbor (although not essential);
- Is efficient and is able to work on their own initiative and under pressure.
For the right candidate, we will offer
- Extensive support and CPD;
- The opportunity to work with other professional colleagues across the Multi-Academy Trust;
- A welcoming school, with friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff team;
- An ambitious and dynamic Senior leadership Team;
- A dedicated Governing Body;
- Supportive parents and children who are keen to learn;
- An employee assistance programme (EAP).
Please complete an application form for this vacancy.
Closing Date: 21st December 2022