St Bernard’s Preparatory School is a highly successful co-educational Roman Catholic day school of approx. 250 pupils, aged 2 ½ to 11. An ISI outstanding school, St Bernard’s Prep provides a rich and broad curriculum in a spiritual and nurturing environment.
The Governors of this happy, welcoming extremely successful school wish to appoint a highly qualified, experienced Class Teacher who is dedicated, enthusiastic and has the ability to work within Upper Key Stage 2. NQTs are welcome to apply. A willingness to contribute to the life and ethos of this Catholic school is required.
We can offer you:
- Welcoming and stimulating working environment
- Caring, motivated and courteous children
- High standards of teaching and learning
- Experienced, committed and supportive colleagues
- Excellent (CPD) professional support and opportunities for development
- An employment well-being package
- 20% PPA time
- An active role in contributing to the shared vision of our school
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact the school office on 01753 521821 to arrange this.
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 2nd December.
Please ensure, you download all the supporting documents and complete the relevant forms, alongside the school's application form for submission.