Job purpose: To work with pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis to help meet unmet developmental needs as a foundation to learning;
Salary information: SO1 23-25; £25,653 - £26,414 per annum (dependent on the experience);
Working pattern: 8:30am – 3:15pm (half hour unpaid lunch);
Work hours: 32.5 hours per week, Term time only (38 weeks);
Contract type: Permanent;
Start date: ASAP.
Colham Manor Primary School is seeking to appoint a Thrive Practitioner. This post offers an exciting opportunity for a hard-working and ambitious individual to work within our dedicated pastoral team. Full training will be given.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To deliver thrive based sessions to pupils;
- To make a practical contribution to the implementation of an agreed 'action plan' designed to address a pupil's individual learning needs;
- To support the Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) pupil progress through the delivery of THRIVE intervention;
- To provide direct support for an identified group of students and where appropriate their parents/carers with the aim of meeting unmet developmental needs;
- To be accountable for the progress and impact made by identified pupils;
- Communication with all stake holders including parents, pupils and external agencies;
- Maintain pupil Thrive files to show progress;
- Addressing identified pupil SEMH needs;
- Providing written reports and evidence for liaison with outside agencies and organisations as requested.
If you have any questions regarding the post or would like to arrange a visit to the school, please contact the Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 16th June at 9am
Interview date: TBC