Cannon Lane Primary School
Post Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing date: 10/12/2020
Closing time: 11:59 AM
Working hours: 30 hrs per week, Term time only (39 weeks);
Salary information: GO2 – (£20,451 FTE) with outer London weighting. Actual salary approx. £14,575 per annum.
The Governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our staff team at Cannon Lane Primary School. In the first instance, we require a suitably experienced and qualified individual to work 1:1 with a child who has special educational needs (SEN).
The successful candidate will:
- Understand how to support children whilst developing their independence;
- Have the ability to motivate and inspire children through their learning journey;
- Have high expectations of all children;
- Work well as part of a team;
- Be keen to develop skills and experience, and share these with other staff;
- Have an understanding of and experience of special educational needs including Autism Spectrum Disorder.
In return, we can offer:
- Highly motivated, happy and well-behaved pupils;
- An environment where everyone is committed to the continuous improvement of the school;
- A team of friendly, hard-working staff and a supportive Governing Body;
- A well-resourced school;
- Excellent training and professional development opportunities.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 020 8866 3536.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 10th December 2020 (midday);
Interviews will be held: Thursday 17th December 2020.
Cannon Lane Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks.
Address: Cannonbury Avenue, Pinner, Harrow, Middlesex, HA5 1TS