Saint Jerome Church of England Bilingual School
Post Start Date: September 2020
Closing date: 10/07/2020
Closing time: 11:59 AM
Teaching Assistant for Early Years, KS1 or KS2
(Level 3 qualification or above required)
Are you an experienced teaching assistant who is looking for an exciting opportunity and a new challenge?
Salary information: Scale 2, point 3 £20,835 (FTE), Actual salary £14,532;
Working hours: 30 hours per week, Monday – Friday, Term time only (38 weeks).
Ideally, we are looking for someone who could join our team from September 2020.
We are looking for:
- a passionate and dedicated professional who will help our team of experienced teachers to deliver excellence in our unique bilingual school.
- an energetic person who will be a strong role model in English for our children and support a learning environment that celebrates both the English and French languages.
- experience of teaching and supporting phonics, early reading and mathematics as well as supporting learning in all aspects of the primary curriculum.
- someone excited about the opportunity to take an active role in the further development of a bilingual learning environment and will actively support the strong Christian vision of the school.
- experience of supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND), English as an Additional Language (EAL), and supporting underachieving children make accelerated progress.
- positive behaviour management strategies that complement our school behaviour policy
- and a secure understanding of safeguarding
You will receive:
- outstanding training and professional development and the opportunity to make a real difference as we continue to develop an innovative new school.
- support and encouragement from our senior leadership team to ensure you are confident and equipped to have a positive impact on the life of our school.
- a motivated year team that will value your knowledge of the children and involve you in their assessment, planning and designing of the curriculum.
- access to state-of-the-art technology and beautiful curriculum resources.
- the opportunity to be part of our incredible team and help to make our ambitious vision a daily reality.
If you are would like to seize this opportunity to join our wonderful team, please complete the London Diocesan Board for Schools (LDBS) application form, along with a letter of application of no more than 2 sides of A4 explaining how you meet the criteria in our person specification. Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will take place during the week beginning 13th July 2020.
Saint Jerome Church of England Bilingual School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.
Address: 120-138 Station Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2QB