Post Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing date: 21/11/2019
Closing time: 12:00 PM
Salary: Main Pay Range
NQTs will be considered
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Oak Wood is a vibrant and aspirational community where pupils are encouraged to excel in all aspects of school life. We are a truly inclusive school that embraces all aspects of comprehensive education. Our curriculum is well balanced and reflects the needs of all our students and the local community in that we cater for the academic and the vocational.
With the recent completion of our new build, which has fantastic facilities for all subjects, it is an exciting time to join Oak Wood. The school is very popular, rapidly expanding and under new leadership. Working closely with our partner school, Swakeleys School for Girls (Ofsted Outstanding), we are entering a new and exciting phase of our development.
The post of Teacher of English would suit an experienced practitioner or an NQT for whom a comprehensive package of support will be available
Key responsibilities will include:
- To contribute to curriculum planning and development.
- To participate in the development of new teaching/learning strategies.
- To contribute to the development and organisation of English resources.
- To keep accurate records of student assessment and progression as part of our student tracking process.
- To attend meetings of the Department or those related to particular courses.
- To take part in other activities commensurate with the post.
For further information about our school, please visit our website at www.oakwoodhillingdon.org.uk
or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Address: Sutton Court Road,, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB10 0EX