Contract: Permanent Position Required for January 2022 start;
Salary: MPR with outer London allowance or dependent on experience UPR (One term acting Head of Departments at TLR2c in the first instance).
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic teacher for our growing Drama department. Applications are welcome from experienced and newly qualified teachers able to teach Drama throughout the ability range at KS3, KS4 and KS5. Excellent support is available from a very experienced team.
All students study Drama at Key Stage 3. Drama is also an increasingly popular at GCSE.
Oak Wood School is a truly inclusive mixed, multi-ethnic 11-18 school that embraces all aspects of comprehensive education. The curriculum is well balanced and reflects the needs of all our students and the local community in that we cater for the academic and vocational subjects.
Situated on a large site close to Heathrow Airport and the centre of Hillingdon, Oak Wood School has much to offer:
- A commitment to the professional development of all its staff to become outstanding teachers and leaders.
- Staff wellbeing programme.
- Childcare and cycle to school vouchers.
- Excellent transport links (by train 45 minutes to central London), bus routes 427, 278 & U2, train (Chiltern Railways, Great Western Railway and Underground (Metropolitan & Piccadilly).
- On-site parking including electric charging facilities.
- On-site catering facilities.
Closing date: Friday 15 October 2021 at Noon
Interviews: Week commencing 18 October 2021
CVs will not be accepted