TEACHER OF COMPUTING/IT MPR/UPR with outer London allowance
Required for Autumn 2021 start
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic teacher to join our thriving Computing & IT department. Applications are welcome from experienced and newly qualified teachers able to teach Computing & IT throughout the ability range at KS3, KS4 and KS5. Excellent support is available from a very experienced team.
All students study GCSE M Computing & IT at Key Stage 3. The subject is also popular at GCSE in the Sixth Form, where A Level Computer Science is currently offered. Oak Wood School is a truly inclusive mixed, multi-ethnic 11-18 school that embraces all aspects of comprehensive education. The curriculum is well balanced and reflects the needs of all our students and the local community.
Situated on a large site close to Heathrow Airport and the centre of Hillingdon, Oak Wood School has much to offer:
- a commitment to the professional development of all its staff to become outstanding teachers and leaders
- staff wellbeing programme
- childcare and cycle to school vouchers
- excellent transport links (by train 45 minutes to central London), bus routes 427, 278 & U2, train (Chiltern Railways, Great Western Railway and Underground (Metropolitan & Piccadilly)
- on-site parking including electric charging facilities
- on-site catering facilities.
Closing date: Wednesday 19 May at midday
Interviews: Thursday 27 May