Supervised Study Centres Assistant
Scale 5, Points 11 – 15 (£21,711 - £ 23,315 pro-rata)
36 hours per week (pupil term-time plus 5 days)
Benefits of working at Cranford:
- Making a real difference to young people’s lives and prospects
- Generous Conditions of Service
- Optional Free (Paid by the trust) Healthcare Cash Plans (taxed)
- A programme of amazing extra-curricular and international visits and exchanges
- Annual Professional Development Conversations
- Exceptional professional development and career progression
- A range of staff sporting and social activities
- Workload reducing initiatives
- Family friendly policies
- Staff garden
Cranford Community College is a popular, friendly and vibrant secondary academy in West London.
- Good transport links – Crossrail and the Piccadilly line are short bus rides away
- Close proximity to the A4, M4 & M25 with free parking on site for all staff
This is an opportunity for the right person to join a team of experienced, successful and highly supportive support staff working in a high-quality well-resourced environment.
Full training and induction will be provided to the successful candidate.
What you can offer:
- Have experience of working with young people in a school or similar setting
- A passion for supporting young people to be the best they can be
- An ability to build positive relationships with children and adults
- Strong organisation skills and an ability to maintain accurate and appropriate records
- A calm, supportive manner and a willingness to be adaptable
- Delivering first class support and supervision for young people’s independent study
- Be able to develop excellent relationships with students and to motivate them to overcome barriers to learning
We will contact suitable applicants as they apply and before the closing date. Please ensure you fill in all the fields on the application form. Please visit our website for more information about the academy.
Closing date: Monday 15th August 2022
CVs will not be accepted.