Contract: Part Time/ Permanent
Salary: Scale 4 (.7-.10); £16,471 - £17,377 per annum
Hours of work: 26.5 hours per week all year round, to include flexible out of school hours.
Split Shift- Term time hours on site:-
- 7.30am to 9.45am & 2.30pm to 5.45pm (1 day) Mondays
- 7.30am to 9.15am & 2.15pm to 5.45pm (4 days)
The Governors of St Swithun Wells’ Catholic School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and hardworking Site Manager who is committed to high standards that is set in the school. St Swithun Wells’ is a one form entry Outstanding School (with a Nursery) and has Teaching School Status.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team and manage our contract cleaners;
- Be organised, enthusiastic and hard- working;
- Take pride in the cleanliness and appearance of the school at all times;
- Be prepared to work in a school with high expectations of children and staff;
- Facilitating health and safety requirements.
In return we offer you:
- Caring, happy and enthusiastic children with excellent behaviour;
- Friendly, dedicated staff committed to achieving outstanding results;
- A supportive environment with a strong Catholic ethos;
- Loyal colleagues, governors and parents.
To apply, please download the application form above and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange on 01895 808194.
The school welcomes applications from candidates sympathetic to the ethos of our Catholic school.
Interview Date: Monday 10th February 2020
CVs will not be accepted