Work hours: 36 hours per week, All year round (52 weeks, minus holiday);
Salary information: Scale 6, £27,228 - £28,215 per annum;
Further information: Previous applicants need not apply.
St Matthew’s CE Primary School is a popular, welcoming, and inclusive two-form entry school with a caring, Christian ethos and strong links to the local community.
We are looking to appoint a Site Manager to take responsibility for our site, who will report directly to the Head of School.
The Site Manager will be responsible for ensuring all the smooth operation of the site, and the core responsibilities will include: site maintenance, fire, security, Health and Safety, cleaning and welfare, portering & line management.
We are looking for somebody with:
- Commitment and enthusiasm;
- Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety;
- Ability to undertake day-to-day maintenance;
- Experience in a trade;
- Experience in working in a busy, school-based environment;
- A commitment to improving the school’s site.
In return, we can offer you:
- A warm and supportive environment;
- Polite and welcoming pupils (Ofsted 2018);
- Approachable leaders, who care for the well-being of our staff.
For further information regarding the role, please download our Applicant Info Pack. Alternatively, if you have any queries regarding the position, then please contact the school office on 01895 442724
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting: Commencing 2nd Sept 2020;
Interviews: 10th and 11th Sept 2020.