A varied and fantastic opportunity within the HR sector supporting schools and academies.
Senior HR Advisor (Employee Relations)
£40,000 to £45,000 per annum + pension + other benefits
The Schools HR Co-operative is unique, and this is an opportunity to join a team of HR professionals who provide professional, customer focussed, comprehensive HR advice, guidance, and support to schools and academies across West London and the Home Counties.
Working as part of an experienced and supportive team, this is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing HR enterprise. If you are up for the challenge, then we would welcome your application!
We can offer you:
- A role that is varied and fast-paced
- An opportunity to work in a frontline environment providing HR advice and guidance to senior school leaders
- A range of financial and non-financial benefits to support your health and wellbeing.
In this role you will be:
- Providing HR advice and guidance to a range of school-based leaders and staff
- Undertaking complex casework, in particular relating to disciplinary matters, grievances, and sickness absence
- Managing and contributing to a range of HR projects and initiatives, and developing and delivering HR briefings and seminars.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has proven experience working at HR Advisor or HR Officer level
- Has experience communicating with a range of professionals, including senior managers/leaders
- Is highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Is willing and able to travel to various schools and academies across different boroughs.
A CIPD, or equivalent HR-specific qualification, would be desirable.
The recruitment process will consist of two stages – initial interviews of long-listed candidates and second interviews of short-listed candidates. Short-listed candidates will be required to complete psychometric assessments and other work-related assessments.
For an informal discussion about this fantastic opportunity in HR please contact Bob Charlton, Chief Executive, on 01895 717499 (Option 5).
Previous applicants need not apply
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 03 August 2021 at 12:00
INITIAL INTERVIEWS: Week commencing 09 August 2021
An online application form must be completed, and your personal statement must address the essential requirements detailed in the Person Specification. CVs will not be accepted.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time if there is a high level of applications. Therefore, we recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all our employees to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, reference checking, and other pre-employment checks.