Post Start Date: January 2021
Closing date: 07/12/2020
Closing time: 11:59 AM
Senior Arts Therapist (Part-time)
Working hours: 14.4 hours per week, Term time only (39 weeks);
Work pattern: 7.2 hours a day, over 2 days, (Availability on Wednesdays are essential);
Salary information: POB points 34-38: £14,199 - £15,621 + Special Schools Allowance: £471
The Eden Academy is an outstanding Multi-Academy Trust comprising of two schools in the north of England and five schools in North West London. We are currently looking to recruit an experienced and dynamic creative arts therapist for our London schools to join an innovative and evolving multidisciplinary team of therapists providing services to a range of pupils with learning difficulties. Therapy is well embedded within our schools and is seen as an integral part of what is offered to our pupils.
Openings for Permanent, Part-time, HCPC Registered music or drama therapist to develop within the evolving arts therapy team will be based at Moorcroft School
- Availability on Wednesday is essential.
Working as an Arts Therapist within the Eden Academy offers:
- Structured training opportunities and career progression;
- Exemplary multidisciplinary team working;
- Funding for Clinical and team supervision and strong CPD support;
- Working as part of a therapy team with drama and music therapists within the Eden Academy schools, including opportunities to deliver sessions with other professionals;
- Excellent relationships with class teams.
Successful candidates will be:
- Experienced in working within a special education setting;
- Experienced in working with children and young people with learning difficulties;
- Experience in working as part of a multi-disciplinary team;
- Dynamic, creative and flexible in their approach.
Closing date: 7th December 2020 at Noon;
Interviews via Zoom: 16th December 2020.
The Eden Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks.
The Eden Academy Trust may, from time to time, require an employee to be relocated temporarily or permanently to one of its other schools. Any proposal to relocate will be carried out with due consultation and reasonable notice.
Address: Bramble Close, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 3BF