School and HR Administration Officer
Working hours: 36 hours a week, Term time only + training days (39 weeks).
Salary information: Scale 5, £22,906 - £24,595 per annum (depending on experience).
Contract type: Permanent.
Start date: as soon as possible
Belmont School is looking to recruit a School & HR Administrative Officer to join our team. We are looking for someone who shares our values and ethos and who will build on what we cherish and do today, whilst challenge, help shape and lead us into the future. We are looking to appoint a committed, energetic and enthusiastic person with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our friendly admin team to deliver a high standard of administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team.
You will also be responsible for all HR administration, including but not limited to the recruitment process and management of the single central record.
- As a member of the admin team, be a point of contact for parents and visitors to the school, project a strong customer focused image.
- Respond professionally, positively and effectively to all queries.
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all records and information.
We are seeking someone who:
- Has the drive, determination, and enthusiasm to deliver high quality service to all stakeholder in the school;
- Possesses excellent organisational and communication skills, and has the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues;
- Has a commitment to working in partnership alongside parents and the local community.
What we can offer:
- A strong team of dedicated staff who are committed to maintaining high standards.
- A supportive and friendly Governing Body committed to continuing school improvement.
- On-going commitment to your professional development.
- Highly motivated, well behaved children who enjoy coming to school.
- The opportunity to make a real contribution to school development
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged so you can see our wonderful school for yourself before applying. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit on 0208 427 0903 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday 3rd October 2023 12:00pm
Interviews: Please apply ASAP; shortlisting will take place upon receipt of applications and successful candidates will be called to interview at the first available opportunity.