St Matthew's CE Primary School
School Meals Supervisory Assistant
Post Start Date: September 2019
Closing date: 25/06/2019
Closing time: 12:00 PM
Work Pattern: Monday - Friday; 11.30am to 1:30pm
Salary: Scale 2, Point 3
Interview Date: To be confirmed
At St Matthew’s School, we are looking for a Schools Meal Supervisory Assistant with a flexible, effective and enthusiastic approach to join our team from September 2019.
Your duties will include:
- Setting out and clearing away tables and supervising the children during the lunchtime period both inside and on the playground.
- To control the entry of pupils to the dining room and their behaviour whilst they collect their meals and find a seat.
- To supervise the eating of lunch, maintain discipline, maintain the use of cutlery and drinking water, and encourage pupils to eat their meal.
- In the event of any spilling, to take necessary action immediately to avoid possible accidents.
- To supervise the play period of pupils before and after their lunch sitting.
The successful candidate should be:
- Able to work as part of a team and under own initiative,
- Hardworking and conscientious,
- Able to guide and supervise the children,
- Respectful of confidentiality.
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Address: High Street, Yiewsley, Middlesex, UB7 7QJ