Work Hours: 7.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri hours to be worked between 11.45am to 1.45pm, exact hours to be confirmed on appointment
Work Pattern: Term Time Only
Salary: Scale 2 Point 3 - 4; £3,633 to £3,698 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting,
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, experienced and professional person to join our friendly team of staff.
We are seeking a candidate who considers themselves:
- An able multi-tasker
- Enjoys being with children
- A willingness to be flexible
- Who has the ability to follow instructions
- Willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A respect for confidentiality
- Patience and understanding
- Desirable: First Aid Qualification
If you are motivated, dedicated and have a good sense of humour and wish to join our team please see the attached job description and person specification. Informal visits are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office 01895 230843.
Requests for references will be taken up once applicants have been shortlisted. References from friends/family will not be accepted. The first must be from your current employer and the second from a professional colleague from a separate establishment.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
CV’s will not be accepted