Work Pattern: 41 weeks per year
Actual Salary: Pt 39 - 43 £43,950 - £47,551 per annum
Start Date: March 2020
''We Dream, We Learn, We Grow”
Oak Wood is a vibrant and aspirational community where pupils are encouraged to excel in all aspects of school life.
Teaching within our new build, which has fantastic facilities for all subjects, it is an exciting time to join Oak Wood. The school is very popular, rapidly expanding and under new leadership. Working closely with our partner school, Swakeleys School for Girls (Ofsted Outstanding), we are entering a new and exciting phase of our development.
This is an excellent opportunity for inspirational, enthusiastic and well qualified staff to join our ambitious team. Training and support for all staff, including development of leadership potential, is at the heart of our vision for school improvement.
Oak Wood School is a truly inclusive school that embraces all aspects of comprehensive education. The curriculum is well balanced and reflects the needs of all our students and the local community whilst we we cater for the academic and vocational subjects.
We have a new role available for an experience School Business Manager to join our team.
Areas of responsibility for this role include:
- Human Resources;
- Line Management of the above key areas;
- Advise and support Leadership team;
- Attendance of Governing Body Meetings as required and assistance of the Chair of Finance Committee;
- Act as Data Protection Officer.
Candidates must possess NVQ Level 3, or degree or equivalent post A level training at professional level, as well as having Accountancy or School Business Manager qualification.
You will have knowledge of at least 3 of the following:
- Finance based environment;
- Facilities management;
- Human Resources Management;
- Local authority or non-profit making environment;
We are able to offer:
- On-site parking including electric charging facilities;
- Staff Wellbeing Programme;
- Childcare and cycle to school vouchers;
- Excellent transport links (by train 45 minutes to central London), bus routes 427, 278 & U2, train (Chiltern Railways, Great Western Railway and Underground (Metropolitan & Piccadilly);
- Training & Development opportunities;
- On-site catering facilities.
Closing Date: 23rd February 2020
On occasion we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such circumstances we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are committed to equal opportunities and request any potential applicant to contact our HR department as soon as possible if an applicant has any additional queries, requirements or will need additional time in submitting an application should the closing date of the advertisement be brought forward.
CVs will not be accepted