Salary information: £34,884 (POA Spine 29) - £43,860 (POB – Spine 38) Dependent upon applicant experience;
Working hours: 8 am - 4 pm (36 hours) 45 min lunch;
Work pattern: Full time (not term time only) holiday entitlement to be confirmed.
Charville Academy is a thriving, accredited, Enhanced Values Based school where we strive for excellence by offering our pupils exciting opportunities to improve their learning.
The Governing Board wish to appoint a School Business Manager to join our school community.
We are seeking an experienced, professional highly committed and enthusiastic individual who has experience of working in a busy school or corporate environment. You will work alongside the Leadership team in continuing to drive improvements and change and moving our school forward.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Lead all Academy accounting processes and procedures for the school;
- Set and review the annual budget with the Headteacher;
- Lead on all HR matters;
- Lead on all H & S matters with the Headteacher;
- Line manage and develop a team of staff;
- Apply their expert knowledge of financial management;
- Use SIMS or a similar data management system, FMS or a similar financial management system and use a budget planning tool;
- Work flexibly;
- Meet deadlines and set deadlines for the team.
We can offer you:
- An established and professional school staff;
- An experienced leadership team committed to rapid improvement;
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and well behaved children;
- Opportunities to develop both personally and professionally;
- A high quality outside and inside environment;
- Support of an experienced administration and finance team.
A visit to our school is highly recommended, so you can experience our ethos first-hand. Due to current restrictions all visits will be scheduled after 3.30 pm and will be limited to a maximum of 15 minutes. Please contact Ann Lee on 020 8845 1707 / 3473 to arrange a time.
Interviews: w/c 9th November 2020.