Contract: Permanent Posts
Salary: MPR/UPR (Outer London)
ECT’s are welcome to apply
Pield Heath House School is a non-maintained day/residential school for children and young people aged 7-19 with a range of additional needs and speech and language disorders.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Teacher who is looking to develop their career in a highly supportive environment. We are looking for someone that is passionate about working with children and young people and is willing to support our vision. The successful candidate will provide positive and stimulating learning experiences for our students whilst working in partnership with families and the school community; they will have the drive to ensure that all students receive the best education possible and develop skills that they will be able to continue to build on in the future. All teachers on the UPS will be given a whole school responsibility in line with their teaching role.
Successful applicants will have knowledge and experience of working with SEN pupils and an ability to differentiate work for a range of abilities along with a commitment to developing professional skills. We are looking for a candidate who is a good team player with strong organisational skills and a highly structured approach that supports their ability to teach a range of subjects to our students. This candidate will have a positive can-do attitude and good sense of humour that will make learning fun for the students that you come into contact with. If you feel that you have what it takes to work with us to get the best out of our students then we would very much like to hear from you.
In return we can offer:
- A welcoming friendly community providing an opportunity to work with a fantastic group of young people
- A happy and supportive working environment with high expectations and standards of teaching & learning
- Teaching teams who work collaboratively to share expertise and workload
- Dedicated and supportive staff committed to achieving exceptionally high standards
- Opportunities for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) to support career progression
- CPD and career progression;
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme;
- Free coffee and tea provided;
- Free on-site parking;
- On site lunches available to staff.
Closing date for applications: Friday 10th June 2022
Interviews: To be held Wednesday 22nd June - Friday 24th June 2022
CVs will not be accepted