Contract: 1-to-1 basis
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 2:30pm (30 minutes break)
Salary: Scale 2 Point 3, £20,835 (FTE)
Interview information: Applications for interview will be considered upon receipt
Interview Date: To be confirmed
We are keen to appoint a Learning Support Assistant to provide 1:1 support for a pupil with ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) and behaviour/medical needs.
Field End Junior School is a growing school with excellent facilities. Our beautiful grounds and large open spaces provide fantastic opportunities for creative, outdoor learning and these are complemented by our library bus, ICT suite, and separate hall and dining facilities.
The successful candidate will support a specific child working independently with support from the class teacher and inclusion manager to help the child achieve their best.
To support our development and vision, we are looking for someone who:
- Is patient, enthusiastic, well organised and flexible; able to adapt.
- Is dedicated to provide the very best education for their pupils.
- Has a desire to promote high standards of pupil achievement.
- Is committed to inclusive education.
- Has a good sense of humour.
We, in return, will offer:
- Support, guidance and training for continued professional development.
- A friendly, dedicated and experienced team.
Together we nurture dreams, inspire minds and build futures.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and highly recommended; please call to make an appointment through the school office on 020 8866 8752.
CVs will not be accepted