Post Start Date: September 2019
Closing date: 11/09/2019
Closing time: 12:00 PM
Receptionist / Administration Assistant
Work Timings: Monday to Friday; 8:30am - 3:45pm
Salary: Scale 2 Points 3 - 4
Interview Date: 17th September 2019
Harlyn is a successful, welcoming and diverse 3 form entry primary school. The school provides a modern learning environment for pupils with a range of facilities for computing, music, food technology and more. We are surrounded by our own playing fields and offer a range of sport and outdoor activities in six acres of attractive grounds.
We are looking for a person to be an active member of our “Front of School” team and work as a Receptionist / Admin Assistant.
You will be required to:
- Be the first point of contact for visitors and enquiries to the school;
- Provide Administrative support in the office and receive deliveries.
- Communicate effectively with parents/carers, displaying tact and confidentiality.
The successful applicant should have:
- Experience of office work with administration experience;
- Good interpersonal skills, particularly with colleagues, parents and children;
- Communication skills;
- Good understanding of the conventions of written English;
- An ability to prioritise and manage time;
- Knowledge of computer-based record keeping, secretarial work and word processing.
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.
Address: Tolcarne Drive, Pinner, Middlesex, HA5 2DR