Work Pattern: 20 hours per week - 10.00 am to 2.00 pm; Term time only;
Salary: Scale 3; £10,316 - £10,503 per annum.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an established senior leadership team in an accredited values based and vibrant multi-cultural primary school.
“Charville is a really rewarding place to work. The school values help to make the school feel like a community” – Teaching Assistant
“It is a lovely school that helps you express your talents and interests. The teachers are inspiring and help us to develop our learning to help us achieve” – Year 5 pupil
Ofsted Early Years: Children from different backgrounds play and learn harmoniously together and they make good progress and leave the Early Years well prepared for their learning in Year 1 (Ofsted April 2017)
Charville Academy is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic professional, who has high expectations of themselves and is committed to moving the school forward.
We can offer you:
- A friendly, established and professional school staff;
- A leadership team committed to rapid improvement;
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and well behaved children;
- Opportunities to develop both personally and professionally;
- A high quality outside and inside environment.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic, Values based and highly motivated Play Leader;
- An ability to provide enriching and inspiring play opportunities for our children;
- A positive ‘can do’ approach;
- An effective communicator with colleagues;
- Team player with determination and a sense of humour;
- Personnel who are committed to continuous professional development.
Closing Date: Friday 16th April - Noon
Interviews: Wednesday 28th April
CVs will not be accepted