Contract type: Permanent
Work pattern: 32.5 hours per week, Term Time only + 5 Training days (39 weeks)
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 8.30 am – 3.30pm (30 minutes lunch break)
Salary information: Scale 3. £19,320 - £19,638 per annum (dependent upon experience)
Start date: ASAP
The Headteacher and Governors are seeking a dedicated and caring individual to join our team as a Pastoral Assistant. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in supporting the well-being and development of our students.
- Foster a positive and supportive environment for pupils in school.
- Assist in the implementation of pastoral care programs.
- Provide emotional support and guidance to pupils.
- Monitor and address any behavioural or social issues.
- Collaborate with teachers and parents to ensure the overall well-being of pupils.
- Organise and participate in activities that promote a positive school culture.
Closing date: Friday 8th December 2023 at Noon
Interview date: 11th or 12th December 2023, day to be confirmed.