St Bernadette Catholic Primary School
NQTs considered: Yes
Lesson observations and interview date: 15th or 16th July 2019
The Governors of St Bernadette Catholic Primary School is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, highly motivated part time teacher who is committed to high standards of learning and teaching. The position is to start in September 2019 and will work across KS1 and KS2.
We can offer you:
- a caring, happy school with a warm Catholic ethos
- well-behaved, friendly, confident children with a keen interest in learning
- a dedicated staff team who collaborate well and enjoy sharing and developing their experience
- excellent opportunities for on-going professional development
- an experienced senior management team with a keen interest in mentoring and curriculum design
- a supportive Governing Body
- good transport links
- car parking available
The School welcomes applications from candidates sympathetic to the ethos of our Catholic school.
Visits to our School are warmly encouraged. Please apply early as shortlisted candidates may be interviewed before the closing date.
CV will not be accepted