Learning Support Assistant working with a child on an EHCP
Working hours: 29 hours per week, Term Time Only + 5 Training Days
Salary: Scale 1; £14,689 - £14,808 per annum
Contract type: Specific Purpose
Location: Ickenham, Middlesex
Job start: September 2022
A career opportunity!
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic learning support assistant who is committed to providing outstanding education and care for our children. The successful applicant will be required to work as a team member supporting a child with an EHCP as they move through our school.
You will need to have knowledge and experience of the primary education. You will be expected to support a happy, positive learning environment, be self-motivated and flexible, with very good communication skills.
- Are committed to learning,
- Believe all children have a right to an education,
- Are able to demonstrate a professional manner at all times,
- Have a good sense of humour,
- Good time management and organisation skills are important.
Then this may be the job you have been looking for.
The school has:
- High aspirations for staff and pupils,
- An experienced team who are committed to providing high quality professional development.
Further training opportunities are available and actively encouraged.
CLOSING DATE: 15th July 2022
INTERVIEW DATE: 18th July or earlier for the right candidate
The Breakspear School
Head Teacher: Elisa Woolley