Salary information: Scale 3 point 5;
Working hours: 15.75 hours per week, Term time only (38 weeks);
Contract type: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
The Governors of St Swithun Wells’ Catholic School are seeking to appoint an experienced and motivated Nursery Teaching Assistant who is committed to high standards of learning and support for our Nursery Children.
We can offer happy, motivated, well behaved children and a spacious, well-resourced environment. We have a strong team culture, where everybody is expected to reflect our Catholic school ethos
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join our dedicated team who will:
- Have Level 3 teaching assistant qualification or the equivalent in Early Years;
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with children, parents and staff;
- Lead interventions and small group support;
- Provide whole class support under the direct instruction/guidance of the Class Teacher;
- Have the ability to work as part of a team;
- Make use of their own initiative when appropriate;
- Support the Catholic ethos of our school.
Due to the current pandemic, we will not be able to accommodate visits to the school which we would normally welcome.
Please download and send your completed CES application form and other CES paperwork (application support documents) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
by 10 am 9th July.
Interviews: Monday 13th July
(Please note that interviews are likely to take place virtually)