Work Timings: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 3:45 pm; 32.5 hours per week
Work Pattern: Term Time only
Salary: Scale 5 £18,995 - £20,040 per annum
Interview Date: Thursday/ Friday 28/29 November 2019
Cranford Park Academy is a highly successful, very popular multi cultural school with a good OFSTED judgement. We are looking for an outstanding and enthusiastic full-time Nursery Nurse to work in the Reception classes.
You will need to:
- Work as part of the Early Years Foundation Stage team;
- Promote and enhance the overall provision, development and care of the children;
- Implement agreed work programmes;
- Prepare and support learning activities for individuals/groups of children;
- Be able to supervise the whole class during the short-term absence of the teacher;
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Nursery Nurse looking for a challenge as they will be working between two Reception classes.
In return we can offer a highly supportive, friendly and welcoming working environment. We are committed to staff development and well-being and look to nurture, challenge and retain our staff. The CPA team love working in our vibrant, happy school – a visit is highly recommended!
CVs will not be accepted