Work Timings: Monday to Friday; 12.00pm – 2.00pm
Work Pattern: 36 weeks per year
Salary: £9.67 to £11.35 per hour (based on experience)
Interviews: Will be held as soon as possible in the following week but suitable candidates may be interviewed at any stage so an early application is advised.
We are looking to appoint a committed and reliable midday supervisor to help oversee lunch time meals and playtime at our school.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and enthusiastic and have a caring personality. You will be an excellent role model with a sense of humour and with the ability to work effectively as part of our enthusiastic and energetic team.
Previous Experience Not Essential
The basic duties will include:
- Overseeing the basic care and well-being of the boys from Pre-School through to Year 6 both in the lunch hall and outside on the playground
- Help preparing the dining hall ready for each sitting;
- Encouraging the children to eat the lunch provided in a calm, well-mannered and orderly way;
- Providing help to those pupils who need additional support;
- Tidying up and help clearing the dining hall after lunch;
- Ensuring the smooth and organised running of the two lunch sittings to ensure all children have eaten and drank satisfactorily;
- Overseeing outdoor play for both infants and juniors.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a small, well-resourced and thriving independent school where our pupils are enthusiastic, well behaved and eager to learn and the staff are professional, friendly and supportive.
Based in Pinner, close to Rayners Lane tube station, Buckingham Preparatory School is a selective school rated as Excellent (ISI 2017) for boys aged 3 to 11. We offer a friendly, nurturing environment where our boys thrive and grow from Pre-School through to Year 6. We are immensely proud of our school and are looking for staff that are committed to helping all young people believe, aspire and achieve.
CVs will not be accepted