Salary Scale: MPR inclusive of Outer London Weighting
Interview Date: Tuesday 9th July pm & Wednesday 10th July pm (after lunch)
Striving to Be the Best that We Can Be!
NQTs are considered with an optional early start date (July) to help better prepare you for September 2019.
Due to internal promotion we are seeking to appoint, a proactive and highly motivated teacher who can work with us to make a significant contribution towards the school’s journey from Good to Outstanding.
Grange Park Junior School is a popular and thriving school serving a diverse community in West London. It is an open and friendly school where each individual child is important to us.
Reasons to join Grange Park Junior School:
- Opportunities for progression, training and development.
- Support, mentoring and coaching to develop your practice and career.
- A supportive and safe school that values well-being and care for all staff.
- Employee assistance Programme.
- Opportunities to get involved with the local community.
For an informal chat about the role, please contact Eileen Kelly on 0208 3534265 alternatively email email@example.com
For visits to the school, kindly contact Eileen Kelly, PA to the Head teacher, to arrange a time to meet us on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0208 3534265
Early applications are welcome.
CVs will not be accepted