Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Post Start Date: September 2020
Closing date: 04/09/2020
Closing time: 11:59 AM
Salary information: Scale 3;
Working hours: 30 hours per week, Term time only (38 weeks) + training days by prior arrangement.
Highfield Primary is an ambitious school which strives for the highest standards of teaching, learning and behaviour in an environment where all children and staff are valued as individuals and their efforts respected and celebrated.
Our children have positive attitudes to learning, high standards of behaviour and good attainment across the curriculum. The school has supportive parents, carers, governors and inspiring, dedicated teachers. Pupils are provided with a stimulating range of academic challenges and opportunities throughout their time at Highfield.
We are looking for a child centred teaching assistant who has:
- Creativity, flexibility and innovation;
- An ability to communicate, guide and support;
- A high level of personal organisation;
- A determination to “make a difference”;
- A team player who has a good sense of humour and enjoys working as part of a team;
- The ability to work across all key stages.
We can offer:
- A friendly, highly motivated and dedicated team committed to raising standards in all areas of school life;
- Highly motivated, well behaved children who enjoy coming to school;
- A supportive and encouraging Governing Body;
- A commitment to continued professional development as noted in our recent Ofsted report dated 2nd May 2019;
- Benefits include Family Day.
Interviews: Week commencing 7th September 2020, please note interviews will take place via Zoom.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.
Address: Charville Lane West, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB10 0DB