We have the following two vacancies available for a Learning Support Assistant to join us as soon as possible.
- 15 hours per week, Monday – Friday 12.30pm – 3.30pm: £6,932 p.a. inclusive of fringe allowance
- 18.48 hours per week, Monday – Friday 8.50am – 3.30pm 3 days per week: £8,540 p.a. inclusive of fringe allowance
Work Pattern: Term time + INSET days – 39 weeks per annum;
Holiday: equivalent of 32 days holiday per annum pro-rated (inclusive of bank holidays);
Pension: 18% employer’s contribution.
Western House Academy is a three form vibrant, multicultural and successful Primary Academy on the outskirts of Slough. The pupils come from a wide range of cultural, language and religious backgrounds, all contributing to the positive ethos in this excellent academy. In 2017 we were rated by Ofsted as a ‘Good’ school. Western House Academy is part of The Park Federation Academy Trust. The federation educates and cares for 4,000 children across West London and Slough. The Trust is an approved Sponsor Academy for the Department for Education.
We are looking for individuals who:
- have experience of supporting young people;
- are proactive, positive, calm and flexible;
- have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- are committed to working as part of a team;
- are resilient;
- share our vision and aims for all of our pupils;
- are dedicated and committed to the success of the school.
For the right candidate, we will offer
- extensive support and CPD;
- the opportunity to work with other professional colleagues across the Multi-Academy Trust;
- a welcoming school, with friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff team;
- an ambitious and dynamic Senior leadership Team;
- a dedicated Governing Body;
- supportive parents and children who are keen to learn;
- an employee assistance programme (EAP).
We warmly welcome candidates coming to visit the school prior to application; please contact the school to arrange.
Please state your preferred work hours
in the application. Completed application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday on 6th December 2021
Interviews: From week commencing 12th December 2021
CVs will not be accepted