Learning Support Assistants (Key Stage 1 and 2)
Contract type: Specific Purpose.
Work pattern: 15 or 25 hours hours per week, Term time only (38 weeks).
Salary information: Scale 3, £8,688 - £8,831 per annum for 15 hours or £14,481 - £14,716 per annum for 25 hours
Further salary information: Please note, the advertised salary range is based upon the work pattern and is subject to change dependent upon the hours worked.
Start date: As soon as possible.
The children, staff and governors of Harmondsworth Primary School are seeking to appoint a learning support assistant to start as soon as possible.
We require an enthusiastic and dedicated person, who is committed to team work and has a desire to learn. The post will entail supporting children in Key Stage One or Two. It will involve working in collaboration with the class teachers and other members of the team.
Previous experience is desirable. Appropriate qualifications would be an advantage. We require an enthusiastic and dedicated person, who is committed to teamwork and has a desire to learn.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and motivated team member.
- An ability to support enriching and inspiring learning opportunities for our children.
- A positive ‘can do’ approach.
- An effective communicator with colleagues.
- A team player with sensitivity and a sense of humour.
- A person who is committed to continuous professional development.
Harmondsworth Primary School has excellent links to the M25, M4 and the M40. Visits to the school are encouraged and most welcome by appointment.
Headteacher: Mrs Eleesa Dowding
Closing date: Friday 6th October 2023.