Lead Practitioner (Senior EYP)
Contract type: Full-time, Permanent
Work pattern: 36 hours per week, All year round (52 weeks)
Working hours: Varied shifts between 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM, Monday to Friday
Salary information: Scale 6; £30,699 - £31,731 per annum (dependent on experience)
Start date: ASAP
McMillan is a community nursery school for 2-4 year olds with an additional day-care service in the London Borough of Hillingdon, supporting over 180 place pupils to realise and achieve their full potential. The school is rated outstanding by Ofsted.
We are looking for:
- An excellent Early Years Practitioner, who is exuberant, creative and a role model, exemplifying our school values.
- A person who loves their work with experience of high-quality teaching in the Early Years.
- A colleague who is a team player and can support and create a culture of high expectations for all.
- A kind, exuberant practitioner who enjoys teaching through play.
The role of the lead Practitioner:
- You will be supporting the leadership of learning for the children in day-care.
- You will be a keyworker for a group of children.
- You will support and lead planning, provide for the continuous provision and supporting children’s learning day to day as well as providing care.
- Be expected to work shifts (8-4 or 10-6).
We can offer:
- A highly motivated team.
- A Values led school.
- A well resources EYFS unit.
- A supportive team and leadership team.
- A school, which is focused on leading on good EYFS practice.
Visits to the school are highly recommended and welcomed. Please call 0208 573 4427 to make an appointment.
Early applications may be considered on receipt.
Closing date: 25th September 2023 at 9:00 AM
Interview date: 27th September 2023