Post Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing date: 11/10/2019
Closing time: 12:00 PM
Contract type/term: 15 hours per week, Fixed Term for 1 Year Pay range:
Vanguard Scale 1, point 1 (£5396.38 – Term Time Only)
Interview date: 01st November 2019
We are looking for an outstanding Kitchen Assistant to join our hardworking and friendly team of professionals.
We need a dedicated, ambitious individual who can enthuse, motivate and empower, helping the school make the best progress possible. We are a supportive and friendly team committed to providing high quality teaching and learning in welcoming and nurturing environment.
Your duties will include:
- To assist in the preparation of all food items such as salads, vegetables, sandwiches and desserts etc and any other kitchen/lunch related tasks.
- To assist the rest of the catering team with serving pupils, staff and visitors their meals, in whatever ways are deemed necessary during service times .
- To receive and check deliveries and stock levels.
- Encouraging and praising healthy meal choices.
- Following the schools policy and procedures on child protection.
- Talking to pupils, staff and visitors in a kind and respectful manner at all times.
- To replenish cutlery and beakers when necessary.
Visits to the school are encouraged; please contact the school on 01895 547036 to arrange an appointment.
CVs will not be accepted.
The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check.
Please send all completed application forms for the attention of Mrs B Hughes to: Ryefield Primary School, Ryefield Avenue, Hillingdon, Middlesex UB10 9DE. Alternatively, you can also email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ryefield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.
Address: Ryefield Avenue, Hillingdon, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB10 9DE