Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Post Start Date: September 2020
Closing date: 26/05/2020
Closing time: 11:59 AM
We are looking to appoint dynamic, enthusiastic teachers to join our team. We are a school that is totally committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for all our pupils. We value our staff and believe in developing them as ‘Leaders of the Future’. If you are an excellent practitioner who thrives on challenge and providing exciting opportunities for your pupils then we would love to hear from you.
- Be a teacher with commitment and high expectations
- Be someone who aspires to be an outstanding practitioner
- Be a positive role model.
- Be someone with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have high expectations of yourself and others
- Be passionate about improving the life chances of all pupils
We offer you:
- A dedicated and supportive leadership and staff team
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils who are eager to learn
- Dedicated PPA time
- Excellent working environment
- Specialist teachers for PE
- Staff Gym for your wellbeing
Interviews: 27th May 2020 – Via ZOOM
CVs will not be accepted.
Minet Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.
Address: Avondale Drive, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3 3NR