Contract: 1 year fixed term contract (with a view to being permanent)
Salary: MPR or UPR
Interview Information: Applications for interview will be considered upon receipt
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Field End Junior School is a growing school with excellent facilities. Our beautiful grounds and large open spaces provide fantastic opportunities for creative, outdoor learning and these are complemented by our library bus, ICT suite, and separate hall and dining facilities.
We are committed to providing a good education to our children and know we can only do this by providing an environment in which teachers enjoy working and feel valued. All teachers have access to our dedicated PPA space. In addition there are many opportunities for collaborative working and personal development through our work with local teaching schools and the Ruislip and Grand Clusters. The successful candidate will deliver whole group and intervention programmes for individual and groups of children across the key stage.
To support our development and vision, we are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic, well organised, innovative and inspirational.
- Is dedicated to provide the very best education for their pupils.
- Has a desire to promote high standards of pupil achievement.
- Is committed to inclusive education.
- Has a good sense of humour.
- Has a desire to progress their career.
We, in return, will offer:
- The opportunity to deliver an exciting, engaging creative curriculum.
- New and exciting opportunities in SEND.
- Well behaved and motivated children.
- A friendly, dedicated and supportive team.
- Extensive opportunities for continued professional development.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and highly recommended; please call to make an appointment through the school office on 020 8866 8752.
CVs will not be accepted.