KS2 English Class Teacher (Leading English)
Salary information: MPR - UPR £32,407 - £48,055 per annum + TLR 2a: £3,017 (depending on experience).
Start date: January 2024.
Due to our expanding school and enriched curriculum, we are seeking teachers who think ‘outside the box’ and use creativity to inspire children to learn well and achieve success. We are a very popular school which is well resourced with a long established reputation for growing and developing teachers to be outstanding leaders.
We promise you:
- An inspirational and successful school with hard working children and supportive parents and leaders.
- Attractive grounds and plentiful resources.
- Leadership time as well as non-contact time for class teachers to enable you to develop your leadership.
- Access to skilled and established leaders to mentor and guide you.
- A positive and thriving environment in which to work and in which your voice is heard, and your skills valued.
We are seeking to recruit a good and outstanding teacher to join our superb, friendly, and enthusiastic staff and delightful children. Successful candidates will be offered placement in phase of preference or expertise.
We are committed and have a proven track record for providing excellent CPD opportunities. We are able to support and develop our teachers to become outstanding leaders. We promise you well behaved and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn, and a positive and happy environment in which to work. We are a flagship school for Inclusion and are a gold status Rights Respecting School. TLR 2a for candidate to lead on English in KS2.
Deanesfield Primary School is a good school which aspires to be outstanding in all aspects. If you want to visit the school prior to interview or require further information, then please do not hesitate to contact Lorna Sturgeon firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.
Closing date: 10th October 2023 at 12 noon.