KS2 Class Teacher (ECT’S WELCOME)
Salary information: MPR; £29,915 - UPR; £45,766 per annum, inclusive of Outer London Weighting (MPR 1-6 and UPR 1-3, dependent upon experience)
Required from September 2022
We are looking for an inspirational and talented teacher to join our fantastic school. Field End Junior School is a happy and welcoming school where children’s personal and academic development is at the centre of all we do.
We are really proud of our excellent facilities. Our beautiful grounds and large open spaces provide fantastic opportunities for creative and outdoor learning. We are part of Vanguard Learning Trust there which means that there are many opportunities for collaborative working and professional development.
We can offer you:
- A supportive staff team who are committed to providing the best education for our children.
- Children who have a love of learning and whose behaviour is excellent.
- Supportive and friendly governors and trustees.
- High quality CPD and opportunities to work with teachers for the other schools in the Trust.
You will be:
- A committed teacher who is passionate about achieving the highest standards of learning and teaching.
- Friendly and approachable with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A team player, keen to collaborate with other professionals both in the school and the other Trust schools.
- Self-reflective and committed to developing your expertise.
Together we nurture dreams, inspire minds and build futures.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and highly recommended; please call to make an appointment with the school office on 020 8866 8752.
Application forms are also available from the school office, CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: Thursday May 19th 2022 at 12:00pm (noon)
Interviews to be held: Week beginning May 23rd 2022