Post Start Date: January 2021
Closing date: 04/12/2020
Closing time: 11:59 AM
John Locke Academy is looking for a dedicated, resilient and innovative Key Stage 2 teacher.
Contract type: This post is for Maternity cover for Two terms.
Salary information: £33,383 - £45,766 FTE per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, MPS/UPS
We are looking for reflective, excellent experienced classroom teachers. John Locke Academy is part of The Elliot Academy Foundation Trust which is an academy chain specialising in the primary phase of education. We are on an exciting journey and seek colleagues who are keen to rise to the unique opportunities of supporting a growing school.
Our children deserve:
- Well qualified, experienced and reflective teachers;
- Passion, flair and creativity so that your teaching is engaging and fun;
- Outstanding practitioners who can inspire and lead;
- Team players who relish challenge and change;
- Reflective, resilient and emotionally intelligent teachers who want to be instrumental in supporting an outstanding academy;
- Teachers with a determination that all pupils make outstanding progress.
Our teachers deserve:
- Wonderful, well behaved pupils who are keen to succeed;
- Supportive parents who want the best for their children;
- The chance to be a pivotal part of our success and management possibilities;
- A focus on effective learning skills;
- Supportive and enthusiastic colleagues and a responsive Leadership Team;
- A CPD package bespoke to teachers at different stages of their career;
- Qualified and well trained support staff;
- An ongoing commitment to supporting a work-life balance.
Visiting the school is not currently possible. If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please send an email to email@example.com
and we will happily organise a telephone conversation with a member of the SLT.
Application deadline: 4th December 2020;
Interviews: Tuesday 8th December 2020;
Applicant information: Please note, early applications will be considered ahead of the closing date for interviews. We reserve the right to hold interviews before the closing date.
John Locke Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks.
Address: Bader Way, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB10 0FW