Working Hours: Monday to Friday; 8:30am - 4:00pm; 37.5 hours per week
Work Pattern: Term Time Only + 5 Staff Training Days
Salary: Actual Salary £18,054 p.a. - £18,715 p.a.
Additional Information: Occasional evening and school holiday working may be required.
Pield Heath House School is a non-maintained day/residential school for children and young people aged 7-19 with severe learning difficulties, complex needs and associated speech and language disorders.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Technician to join our team. You will have a good working knowledge of both hardware and software ICT systems and networks. The successful candidate will work with our IT provider to provide on-site support and maintenance of the School’s ICT networks, the stand-alone computers and related ICT equipment, systems, networks and provide technical support to staff and students as required
Successful applicants will have:
- Experience of working with and maintaining ICT systems.
- Be able to utilise and demonstrate the ICT systems for the benefit of the school community.
- Be confident to share skills and ideas with others.
- Excellent communication skills with a positive outlook.
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of our students and act as an appropriate role model.
In return we can offer you:
- A welcoming friendly community providing opportunity to work with a fantastic group of young people.
- A happy and supportive working environment with high expectations and standards.
- Excellent supportive staff committed to achieving exceptionally high standards.
- Continuous Professional Development Opportunities and Career progression.
Parking is available on site as well as nearby access to both train (Metropolitan and Piccadilly Lines) and bus services.
References will be requested in advance for shortlisted candidates.
Interview Date: Week beginning 6th January 2020
Note: If you have not heard from us by 6th January 2020, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
CVs will not be accepted