Work Hours: 8am to 4pm with 60 mins unpaid lunch; 35 hours per week; Work outside of these hours for events etc. will be agreed;
Work Pattern: Term time only + 6 weeks;
Salary: Scale 4 Point 7-10; £21,666 - £22,856 per annum.
Do you have the following skills?
- Knowledge of operating systems, networking, hardware and software commonly used in schools;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Good organisational skills;
- The ability to explain problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users;
- The ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- A patient and methodical approach.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced IT Technician to enable the provision of effective technical services to our school.
- Maintenance/ installation of IT resources;
- Technical support;
- Supporting and maintaining school software;
- Repair and replenishment of IT equipment and systems;
- Keeping records of hardware and software;
- Ensuring the network is safe and secure;
- Organising IT for all school-based events;
- Meeting all relevant legal and contractual obligations, as well as GDPR;
- Creating and running computer programs.
The ideal candidate will be a strong team player with proven technical experience within a similar role.
Candidates must be educated to college level or higher in a computing related subject. Recognised professional qualifications are advantageous.
Closing Date: Wednesday 28th April 2021 (Mid-day)
Applications will be shortlisted and interviewed at the earliest opportunity. Early applications for this post are recommended.
CVs will not be accepted